Guided, Hands-on Project Management and Leadership Training
Today, many companies seek project managers with PMP certification. But what about the company, with a skilled team of project managers, that simply wants to maintain and improve their proficiencies? Whether you want your team to sit for the exam or simply be the best project manager they can be, trained project managers are essential for industry success.
TLF Limited Management’s Project Management & Leadership Practicum provides hands on, real-time experience, knowledge and skill building to ensure that participants will build skills, increase their knowledge, become transformational leaders, and be able to build winning teams. This 5-day PMLP practicum will expose participants to real projects and leadership scenarios, and provide them with the expertise and tools they will need to increase their marketability and advance their careers.
Request a Brochure
5-day Project Management & Leadership Practicum
What participants will receive in the Project Management & Leadership Practicum:
- Hybrid course with a combination of classroom and online instruction
Satisfies 40 contact hours as required by PMI
Convenient, accessible off-site location in Harford County MD
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (6th ed.)
Helpful publications —
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (Maxwell)
- The Power of Positive Leadership (Gordon)
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (Bradberry)
- PMP Study Guide 2018 (4th ed., Wiley)
PMP Exam Preparation Strategy & Tips —
- The PMP Exam: Quick Reference Guide, Sixth Edition
- PMP Exam Prep Guide – Outwitting The
- PMP Exam
- PMP Lite Test Bank 2018 (eBook)
- PMP Question Bank (CD)
- PMP Quick Reference Guide (CD)
$1,295 USD introductory rate
Contact us or call Dr. Worley at (202) 390-3456 to discuss your training needs. Custom course schedules with tailored subject matter available upon request.